1. Elect Kloppenburg - check (we hope) If you can help observe the recount, please call Julie at 920 904-2005.
2a. File recall signatures against Kapanke - check
2b. Help with other recall efforts if you can
3. Get Steve Doyle elected to the 94th Assembly seat. - in progress! Contact Laura Hundt to volunteer (608 345-2372) Verrrry important, because the big (rotten) guns will be out in this one!
4. Attend BUDGET HEARINGS (see below)
5. Elect an intelligent caring human being (not a heartless, brainless Walker robot)
to the seat held currently by Kapanke
6. Recall Scott Walker later this year (have you registered yet to help with this effort? Do it, NOW!)
7. Flip the Assembly in November 2012
7.5 Pledge to sponsor (educate, help register and bring to polls) FIVE NEW VOTERS starting with the Kapanke recall this summer.
Budget Hearings planned
The Joint Finance Committee has announced only
four three hearings in pretty out of the way places. The closest to us has been cancelled (Arcadia on Wednesday, April 13).
The legislative Dems are holding more hearings around the state. In La Crosse, on April 25 from 1 to 7 p.m. in UW-L's Cartwright Center.
You can go and just register and/or you can speak. You may also bring written comments for the committee (if you can, bring 20 copies).