Thursday at 6:30, an online program will look at how and whether people can access parks, recreational areas, and green spaces. Transit to Trails for All is an initiative of the Sierra Club and other outdoor organizations, working to increase the availability of natural, health-giving spaces for everyone, even those who can't or don't drive.
Joining the conversation will be
- Jesse Piedfort, the National Sierra Club's Deputy Director of the Clean Transportation for All campaign;
- Gerry James, National Sierra Club's Deputy Director of the Outdoors for All campaign,
- Kim Biedermann, East Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Committee/Fox Valley;
- Cassie Steiner, Senior Campaign Coordinator, Wisconsin Chapter; and
- Cathy Van Maren, volunteer with the Coulee Region Group.